Friday, November 15, 2013

So Thankful It's Friday...

Hi Everyone! 

I am here to link up with Five for Friday and…

I am so excited to share that I am officially on Teacher's Pay Teacher's! I uploaded this FREEBIE which I use on my guided reading focus wall but they can be used in various ways. Click here to get your own copy! 


Here is a picture of how I use these mini-posters in my classroom...
Just so you know, this is only half of my guided reading focus wall, I will have to  make a post about my guided reading area in the future :-) 

 I love my writing center and the neat thing is my kiddos do too! They are always engaged and actually display a love for writing! I use  Caitlin Clabby's "Awesome Words for Inspiring Author's!" in my writing center. Click here if you would like to purchase them, they are AWESOME! Here are a few pics of what some students did at the writing center this week...

This week for our reading series we read " A Bed for the Winter" and our focus was main idea and key details. We showed what we learned with this sweet ice cream craftivity…

Finally, I am thrilled to share that I finished my Thanksgiving Literacy and Math Stations unit! They are now uploaded to TpT's. Please click here if you are interested in downloading :-) 

So there you have it, a look into my week :-) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment